We’re on a nation-wide hunt for little cuties to partake in our Snap and Share Instagram competition! Is your child between the age of 2 and four? Are they filled to the brim with a bubbly personality? Then what are you waiting for?!
You could win a portfolio shoot for your child plus a $2500 shopping spree!
1) Follow @Mysale on Instagram
2) Snap share your cutie on Instagram with the hashtags #astarisborn2015 and #mysaleloves
3) Tag @Mysale in your pic (so that we can validate your entry)
Entries are valid until 12th August, so get in quick! Scroll down to see the terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR GAME OF SKILL
MYSALE #astarisborn Promotion
Promoter: MYSALE 200920308W of Unit 5, 111 Old Pittwater Rd, Brookvale NSW, Australia, 2100.
Competition: MYSALE #AStarIsBorn Promotion
Entrants: Malaysia residents between 2 and 4 years of age as at January 1, 2015.
Exclusions: Employees of Promoter and the suppliers and agencies associated with this Competition, and the immediate family of all such employees.
Entry Period: Starts at 00:01 hours AEST on Wednesday 22 July 2015 and ends at 23:59 hours AEST on Wednesday 26 August 2015.
Follow the MYSALE Instagram account. Then take a photo of your child aged between 2-4 years to show why he/she was born to be a star and publicly post your photo to your Instagram account with the hashtag #AStarIsBornMY, #MySaleLoves, tagging @MYSALE on the photo to complete your entry.
The competition judges will choose the top 20 stars (finalists) who will move to the next round.
Duration of Phase 1): 3 weeks (from Wednesday 22 July 2015 till Wednesday 12 August 2015)
@MYSALE will re-gram each of the 20 finalist pictures on the MYSALE Instagram account at 9am on August 13, 2015. All finalists will then be provided with the tools required to solicit their friends and followers to vote for their child in the competition via social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and email). The entrant with the most likes at the end of phase 2 will be deemed the winner.
Duration of Phase 2): 2 weeks (from 13 August 2015 to 27 August 2015)
To eliminate any doubt – voters must like the image and follow @mysale to be classed as one vote.
All valid entries will be moderated and may be displayed on www.mysale.my/blog at the discretion of the promoter
Limit: One (1) entry per person per day.
Please note: Making your entry public allows us to see your entry and is a condition of entry. Instagram permits anyone to see your profile and photos by default. If your profile is set to private, you have previously set your photos to private. To adjust this, start your Instagram app on your mobile device, go to your profile and tap “Edit Your Profile.” IOS users, scroll to the bottom of the screen and toggle the “Posts Are Private” switch to the Off position. If you have a Windows Phone or Android device, uncheck the box labeled “Posts are Private.” Click “Done” to set your photos to public and make your profile public as well.
Judging Criteria: Originality and creativity.
Prize Determination: 09:00 hours AEST on Friday 28 August 2015 at the offices of the Promoter
Notification: Via private message of entrants respective social media account by Friday 28 August 2015.
Claim Period: Within 3 months of the Prize Determination.
Unclaimed Prize Determination: 13:00 hours AEST on Monday 30 November 2015 at the offices of the Promoter.
The Unclaimed Prize Winner will be notified by telephone and in writing within two days of the Unclaimed Prize Determination.
- A RM3000 MYSALE online shopping spree, awarded to the entrants parent or guardian.
Minor Prize Pool
All finalists will receive a RM100 MYSALE voucher, awarded to the entrant’s parent or guardian.
Total Prize Value: RM 5000 (including GST)
1. The promoter of the Competition is MYSALE Pty Ltd.
2. By entering this Competition, Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry is open only to the Entrants, excluding the Exclusions.
4. This Competition will be conducted during the Entry Period. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries received after the Entry Period will not count towards the Competition. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
5. To enter this Competition, Entrants must complete the Entry, subject to the Limit.
7. Entrants must personally submit an Entry using instagram.
Entrants must personally submit an Entry using instagram by liking the image on a finalists feed and following @mysale.
8. To be eligible to win a prize in this Competition, an Entry must not:
(a) Infringe the intellectual property or other rights of a third party;
(b) Be incomplete or illegible; or
(c) Be unlawful, defamatory, abusive, insulting, threatening, obscene, inflammatory, offensive or otherwise contain content which, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, is inappropriate or objectionable.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of an Entry and to disqualify an Entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an Entry that does not, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, comply with these Terms and Conditions.
10. All Entries become the property of the Promoter.
11. This Competition is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winner. All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on the Judging Criteria.
12. Judging will take place at the Prize Determination. Entries will be judged by a judge appointed by the Promoter.
13. The Entrants who submit the best Entry (as determined by the judges) will become finalists (“Winners”). The judges’ decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
14. The major winner will be the entry that receives the most votes form the general public. The judges’ decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
15. The Winners will be notified in accordance with the Notification.
15. The Winners must claim the Prize within the Claim Period. The Promoter will not be responsible for any delay, loss or damage to the Prize once it has left the Promoter’s or supplier’s premises.
16. If the Winner is under 18 years of age, the Prize will be awarded to the parent or legal guardian of the Winner on behalf of the Winner.
17. If the Winner is unable to comply with these Terms and Conditions and/or does not claim the Prize within the Claim Period, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to the Entrant with the next best Entry, as determined by the judges at the Unclaimed Prize Determination.
18. The prize consists of the Prize, valued at the Total Prize Value.
19. The Winner’s use of the Prize is subject to:
(a) The Prize Conditions; and
(b) Additional terms and conditions imposed by the supplier(s) of the Prize (if any), with which the Winner must comply.
20. The Prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or other goods or services. The Prize must be taken as a whole and as stated in these Terms and Conditions. No alternative will be provided and no compensation will be payable if the Winner is unable to use the Prize as such.
21. The value of the Prizes is the recommended retail price as provided by the supplier (inclusive of GST) and is correct as at the start of the Competition.
22. If the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
23. If an Entrant’s contact details changes between the date of entry and the Unclaimed Prize Determination, the Entrant must notify the Promoter of his/her updated contact details.
24. The Promoter is bound by the Privacy Act 1988. Entrants’ personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to conduct the Competition, publicise the name of the Winners and where Entrants have consented to the receipt of marketing, advertising and promotional material from the Promoter or any third parties assisting the Promoter in conducting the Competition, send Entrants marketing, advertising and promotional material.
25. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to third parties who assist the Promoter in conducting this Competition, including regulatory authorities, entities which supply and deliver the Prizes to the Winners, and marketing and communications agencies.
26. Each Winner’s name will be published and retained as required by relevant legislation and as specified in these Terms and Conditions.
27. Entrants can contact the Promoter by mail at Unit 5, 111 Old Pittwater Rd, Brookvale NSW 2100 to request access to, or corrections of, the Entrant’s personal information held by the Promoter.
28. Each Winner consents to the Promoter’s use of the Winner’s name, likeness, image, picture, voice, statements, testimonials or quotations for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide, without any fee being paid to the Winner.
RISK AND LIABILITY
29. Each Winner participates in this Competition, and uses the Prize, at his or her own risk.
30. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and the suppliers, agencies and other companies involved in this Competition assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, or loss or damage to data.
31. If this Competition is not capable of running as planned for any reason (including as a result of technical failures, fraud or causes beyond the Promoter’s control), the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, cancel, suspend or change the Competition and re-commence it on similar terms, subject to any directions by regulatory authorities.
32. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents exclude liability for all loss (including loss of data, unauthorised access to data and consequential loss), damage, expenses, death or personal injury suffered or incurred arising out of, or in connection with, this Competition (including in relation to a Winner’s participation in this Competition and use of the Prize).
33. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales.